ClubPenguin HQ

Gabzy's online site for CP agents to hang around on!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

walking on walls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
susurb12

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: walking on walls   Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:41 pm

i will show you how 2 walk on walls! Razz kk first u have togo to the zoom box and put 700% go to the side of the website and then walk on the white part of theweb site only!!!!!! {note: this may not work any moredue to the new fetures Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinke105

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: walking on walls   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:54 pm

this really works i always do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
popstar17021

Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: walking on walls   Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:32 am

[quote="susurb12"]i will show you how 2 walk on walls! Razz kk first u have togo to the zoom box and put 700% go to the side of the website and then walk on the white part of theweb site only!!!!!! {note: this may not work any moredue to the new fetures Mad[/quote

I TRIED TO DO IT AND I SEE PENGUINS DOING IT TODAY SO I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO I DID EVERYTHING
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me01

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: walking on walls   Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:58 pm

i dont know how to zoom in Question so yeah Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me01

PostSubject: Re: walking on walls   Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:59 pm

hello you there Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me01

PostSubject: Re: walking on walls   Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm

you know if you get on the same penguins on two computers but not on the same user and you first have to ern money then buy something on one of the computers and log out you well still have the stuff and still have the money you spent on it it relly works ha ha bom Exclamation Laughing Razz so yeah if you want to know more reply back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me01

PostSubject: Re: walking on walls   Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:24 pm

coooollllll Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meganpink677

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: walking on walls   Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:05 pm

[i][b][u][strike][spoiler] @ Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face No I love you drunken Sleep farao rendeer rendeer santa santa albino albino sunny sunny king king bounce bounce queen jocolor queen queen scratch geek geek geek geek scratch scratch scratch study study study study study farao farao farao farao Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep cat cat cat cat cat monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey cyclops cat alien alien Twisted Evil Suspect Suspect Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked Surprised Surprised Sad Sad Sad Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What a Face What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven @ @ cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops @ @ Question Question Question Question Question Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation alien alien alien alien alien alien alien rendeer farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking on walls   

Back to top Go down

walking on walls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1